Friday, September 4, 2009

One Litre Of Tears

One Litre of Tears



It was a story about a girl name Aya Ikeuchi, a 15 yr old girl who live a normal life like other young girls.
She is a caring and fun loving girl, but at her age she was diagnosed with an incurable degenerative disease. Still able to continue her life until her death at the age of 25.










Main Cast
Erika Sawajiri - Aya Ikeuchi












Ryō Nishikido - Haruto Asō
















Ikeuchi Family

Takanori Jinnai - Mizuo Ikeuchi (father)
Hiroko Yakushimaru - Shioka Ikeuchi (mother)
Riko Narumi - Ako Ikeuchi ( little sister)
Yuma Sanada - Hiroki Ikeuchi ( little brother)
Ai Miyoshi - Rika Ikeuchi (youngest sister)



Other Cast


Naohito Fujiki - Hiroshi Mizuno (Doctor)
Saori Koide - Mari Sugiura (One of Aya's best friends)
Kenichi Matsuyama - Yuji Kawamoto (Aya's first love interest)
Hiroshi Katsuno - Yoshifumi Asō (Haruto's father)
Asae Onishi - Asumi Oikawa (Aya's roommate when she was in disability school)

1 Litre no Namida based on a diary titled Ichi Rittoru no Namida or A Diary with Tears or A Diary of Tears.
by Kito Aya ( July 19, 1962 - May 23, 1988 ), This diary is based on her own life. It is about struggling with
her teenage life along with a degenerative disease. She wrote on her diary on what she does and how she feels. All
the hardships that affecting her daily life due to that disease.

Note on her Diary:

"I write because writing is evidence that I am still alive."

"Why did the disease choose me? I cannot carry it, if it’s just for the word fate."

"I want to build a time machine and revisit the past. If it weren’t for this disease, I might even be in love. I want to cling to someone’s arm so badly."

"Regret. Pitiful. It’s okay if I’m in pain by myself. But I’m also bringing trouble to the people around me."

" I really don’t want to say things such as “I want to go back as how things were before” . I recognize how I am right now, and I will continue to live on."


I really really loved and recommend this drama. It will make you appreciate life
more than we've already had. The lessons on how she face her difficulties in life. The family value that shows in this drama
is really a heart touching.

This drama is so sad, it made me cry almost every episodes. A must see drama.
You gonna Love it..

1 comment:

  1. ....hello, I like the color ha..(cute).. well based from the diary I think the story is very sad..


    To the Author of this site: Congrats...hehehehe..lol

    I Love it..

    ReplyDelete